Born in Madagascar, raised in South of France, now living in the UK, Christelle has been working as a makeup artist since 2010.
She also has a background in education, having worked for several years in research councils and universities in programme/project management roles with an international focus.
More recently, Christelle has also become a presenter on Imperial Voice Radio, hosting a show called Fashion Rendez-vous.
- “More! More! More! Fantastic”
- “Exceptional show and performance. Huge thanks and congratulations to all the amazing women involved. Thanks to sponsors too. Deserves to be seen by many."
- “Great variety of Pathos and humour. Such a joy to watch”
- “Excellent, lots of diverse emotions. Real. You should go on tour. Consider taking to schools. Thanks”
- “10, This was fantastic; capturing the complexities of identity, the good and the bad. Stunning.”
- “Wonderful. Really nourishing/enriching. Fabulous celebration.”
- "Very intimate, informative, personal & thought-provoking."